- This event has passed.
YEA Emerging Professionals Networking Night with USGBC NCR
September 29, 2022 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
About this event
Calling all emerging professionals! Join USGBC and Young Engineers in ASHRAE (YEA) for our jump back into networking fun with the NCR Emerging Professionals. On September 29 at 5:30PM, you’re invited to the roof of USGBC’s LEED Platinum Headquarters for happy hour for any and all emerging professionals in the sustainable buildings industry!
All emerging professionals invested in sustainability in the design & construction industry are welcome!
Arrive on time, because at 6:30pm in our networking bingo, we will be giving out an annual membership to NCR and more.
In-person Health and Safety Statement
The safety and well-being of our community is our top priority. USGBC continues to monitor policy and procedures and is working actively to remain in compliance with federal, state, and local agencies to implement best practices aimed at managing the spread of COVID-19.
To protect the health and peace of mind of our attendees, USGBC has implemented the following preventive measures:
- All in-person attendees of USGBC in-person events must be fully vaccinated and boosted in advance to participate. Full vaccination is defined as having received two shots of the Pfizer or Moderna COVID vaccine or one shot of the Johnson & Johnson product (or a comparably approved vaccine for international attendees)and booster and must be dated at least 14 days in advance of the event.
- Facial mask wearing is required for all indoor activities and encouraged for outdoor activities except when actively eating or drinking.
- Attendees are asked to observe social distancing protocols and respect other’s personal space
- Attendees will need to take a wellness survey ahead of the event.
- All attendees are required to review and agree to USGBC’s Event Attendee Release & Liability Waiver (included in the registration)
Additional measures may be implemented as necessary. Direct any inquiries related to USGBC’s commitment to fostering a safe environment for all USGBC event participants to Leigh DeWitte (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Visit the links below for more information about federal, state, and local mandates and recommendations to maintain safety.